Adverse Camber

I started this blog to get me through the London Marathon 2011. It was quite a challenge as I only started running on the 3rd of May 2010. I finished the marathon with painful blisters and quite a lot of money for a great charity!

This blog is now taking me on a new journey - to a fitter lifestyle aided by running.

Sunday 3 April 2011

Socks

To me socks have always been of very little consideration, except when I was at school and it was very important to wear the right kind of socks (short and black not long and white which we disparagingly called 'virgin socks').

I had a voucher for Sweatshop arrive through the post so I thought I would buy a couple of extra pairs of running socks to supplement the few pairs I already had.  I bought two pairs of Sweatshop's own which were very much like the ones I had and a pair of more expensive Nike socks.  

I wore the Nike socks this evening as I trundled around the park and I have to say my feet were in bliss.   I am converted, £10 for a single pair of socks now seems reasonable when my feet feel so extraordinarily comfy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment