Adverse Camber

I started this blog to get me through the London Marathon 2011. It was quite a challenge as I only started running on the 3rd of May 2010. I finished the marathon with painful blisters and quite a lot of money for a great charity!

This blog is now taking me on a new journey - to a fitter lifestyle aided by running.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Here we go!

It is ten to five in the evening, I very much hope that by this time tomorrow it is all over. I don't know if I feel prepared, all I can tell you is that I feel stuffed full of food. I also got twelve hours sleep last night which is good as it's apparently hard to sleep the night before - I guess that'll really test my sleeping tablets! My main worry now is that I get to Greenwich on time, I've chosen a route the tfl website didn't choose for me, so fingers crossed.
Most people dream of alarms not going off and missing the race, not I; I dreamt last night my toe nails were too long! (I checked them this morning and you will be glad to know they are fine).
Wish me luck. I very much hope I won't need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment