Adverse Camber

I started this blog to get me through the London Marathon 2011. It was quite a challenge as I only started running on the 3rd of May 2010. I finished the marathon with painful blisters and quite a lot of money for a great charity!

This blog is now taking me on a new journey - to a fitter lifestyle aided by running.

Saturday 14 August 2010

Morning runs

I honestly don't know what to write today. I am pooped.  I had a late night so I got up late and went off on my 'long run' after midday, or 'morning' as it felt to me.  I just cannot run in the mornings!  This is a real pain as this is when the races always are and, of course, the marathon.

My calves ached from the off, having just been dragged out of bed, my pace was ridiculously slow...but I kept at it.  For an hour I plodded away, running up to Cockfosters and into Trent Park on all different terrains.

I want to run faster!  I want to run in the mornings like I can in the evenings!  And whilst we're on it, I'd like a little bit more energy please!

How does the time of day affect your running?

No comments:

Post a Comment